The design process is intended to capture your ideas and translate them into a one-of-a-kind dress that is unique to you. We start the design process by getting to know you, your inspirations, and vision. You are the most important part of your dress, and it is important for us to know you, so we can help make your dress as unique as you are.
1) Introduction: We will start out with a formal hello, either in person or over a video-call online. This is an important first step to get to know you and your personality. Having inspirational photos or examples available to share is a great way to have an effective and successful discussion. If you choose to work with us, we'll move forward with the design realization phase!
2) Design Realization: After the initial meeting, we will get to work translating your vision onto paper. As we step though the realization phase, we will be working closely with you to capture your ideas and design your dream dress. During this phase, we will also collect your custom measurements needed to ensure a proper fit. As we finalize the designs, we will share potential fabrics and material for you to review. Once the design captures your dress, we move to the confirmation phase.
3) Design Confirmation: At this stage you'll approve all the details and the overall looks. Fabric, lace, beading, silhouette of the dress, and any other details that are confirmed will be handed off to our production team. This is an important step because at this point the design we have worked together to realize on paper will start to become a reality!
4) Production: With everything confirmed, the real magic starts to happen! It is your turn to sit back and relax while our amazing team of patternmakers, drapers, and sewers get to work bringing your unique dress to life! Wedding dresses are complex to create, and this process typically takes three to five months. During this time, we will send you updates as it progresses through the production process.
5) Delivery: This is the moment you have been waiting for! Once we finish our final inspections of your dress, it's time for the big moment, prior to your big moment! The delivery!
Support doesn't end when you open the box! We are here to assist if you need any sort of guidance on alterations or minor fitting adjustments. Please remember that the cost of alterations or fitting adjustments are not included. We recommend that these final adjustments be completed by a local professional who can work with the dress on you.
Contact us here at firstname.lastname@example.org! We would love to know a little about you, your ideas, your vision, and anything else you would like to share.